Senior Recruiter at Head Digital Works
Views:142 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head Digital Works - Content Writer - Sports (4-10 yrs)
Job Designation : Content Producer
Cricket.com is looking for a proven dedicated and hard-working content producer for its editorial team.
- The candidate will cover live cricket matches, writing match previews, match reports, and analytical pieces.
- Will also be responsible to write and publish news stories. An aptitude for social media, data analysis, and visualization is a must.
- Comfortable with live-tweeting a sports event as well as deep-diving into big data to create a data story.
- Writing scripts for video stories.
Requirements & Skills :
- The candidate must have 4 to 5 years (digital media preferred) of experience with a reputed sports content platform.
- Some of which must be as a reporter, writer, or editor with supervisory experience.
- Create, curate, and aggregate match coverage, news content and features to be published on the platform on daily basis.
- Monitor all feeds from news bureaus and other agencies for editing and further publication.
- The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to exercise sound news judgment and generate factual, error-free online copy.
- Demonstrate strong content editing/proofreading abilities.
- Manage and maintain quality of content on the website and other social media platforms.
- Meet deadline demands and ready to work on holidays and weekends.
- Generate innovative content opportunities and recommend strategies aimed at growing audience
- Background on video production will be an added advantage.