Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:1720 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Head - Digital Marketing - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Head, who will be responsible for the most important function in the organisation - driving growth. You will be expected to conceptualise and execute all digital marketing efforts, while optimising on specific metrics.
- Formulate and execute the digital marketing strategy for the company across all channels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Generate leads from every possible source while controlling overall ROI. Come up with innovative ideas and growth hacks to drive more business
- Track, report and optimise key business metrics across different channels using a variety of tools
- Manage all SEO efforts to ensure constant improvement in organic traffic and organic business volumes
- Optimise all paid ad campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube to get the max number of conversions at the best possible ROI
- Understand our target group perfectly and translate that knowledge to create the perfect targeting across all digital channels
- Manage all direct marketing efforts - Come up with mailer/ SMS concepts and regularly engage the audience by sending broadcasts. Manage email deliverability to ensure high inbox landing rates
- Devise complete social media strategy to drive actionable results from social media campaigns
- Work closely with the content writers to devise overall content strategy and drive more traffic and business. Proof read content pieces to ensure quality standards
- Discover and manage relationships with influencers and other corporate alliance partners to generate more leads
- At least 5 years of experience managing large scale digital marketing campaigns, preferably at a fast growing start up or e-commerce organisation.
- Excellent understanding of SEO concepts and demonstrable experience of growing organic traffic at a previous organisation
- Proven lead generation capabilities through paid digital mediums.
- Excellent hands-on exposure of managing large scale campaigns on Adwords, Bing, Facebook and other ad platforms.
- Experience of managing relationships with influencers, agencies and alliance partners with regular correspondence to maximise lead flow
- Data driven, analytical, self-actualised and enthusiastic with a proven track record
- Good managerial skills to handle a small team