Recruitment Lead at Talentwiser
Views:551 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Digital Marketing - Internet/Online (3-6 yrs)
The Job Description of a Digital Marketing Manager would generally include both operational and strategic responsibilities. Strategically, a Digital marketing manager would work closely with the CMO, VP etc. C-level executives to define and align the marketing objectives of the firm with the business goals and then devise an Omnichannel strategy to achieve these goals.
The Digital Marketing Manager would be responsible for making sure that operationally all the concerned resources are utilized appropriately and is held accountable for the targets to be achieved. The Digital Marketing Manager coordinates with the team heads to ensure that the overall strategy is executed appropriately. Getting here will take experience and all-rounder and well groomed skills both technical, and interpersonal.
- You will ideate, suggest and implement new initiatives with a focus on improving our brand's reach with geographical targets mainly in India.
- Your focus on all Digital platforms (Social Media, Blogging, Website Optimization) would lead to development of short-term and long-term marketing strategies.
- You will lead day-to-day execution of marketing, campaigns on Google, Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Instagram and other third parties Social Media Websites.
- Optimize the website / product experience by partnering with product, marketing and sales to penetrate target audience and reach our aggressive conversion rates.
- You will be developing and creating marketing campaigns for both brands and our company.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- You will be working on the following initiatives -
- Design, development, implementation and management of marketing campaigns.
- Driving website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measuring site traffic; identifying and evaluating new digital technologies.
- Setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Conceptualize paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Manage Influencer marketing for all our brands.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure that Influencer/Ambassador selection, messaging, and materials are in line with brand and creative aesthetic.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing network of brand ambassadors, including ongoing outreach and communication.
- Manage Email marketing for all the brands.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- 3-5 years of Experience in Digital Marketing roles.
- Expert in Google AdWords tactics including Remarketing, RLSA and other advanced strategies.
- Experience in Handling Social Media and Advertising campaigns.
- Content and Copywriting skills.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of CSS, HTML, Web Analytics, ad serving tools, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience with handling Amazon brands and clients is a plus.
- Must have strong leadership skills to build and manage a marketing team.