Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:891 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Head - Digital Marketing - Fashion Business (8-12 yrs)
Head Of Digital Marketing
The Offer :
Opportunity within a leading fashion brand
Work with a young and creative team
The Employer :
Our client is one of the region's premium fashion brands.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 8 years experience ideally in Brand/ Product Management or Digital Marketing within Consumer industry.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments