Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:140 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Digital Marketing - EduTech Startup (5-8 yrs)
Head Of Digital Marketing
The Offer :
- Design and execute the marketing strategies for an exciting edtech startup
- Manage a team of marketing executives
The Employer :
As an Ed-tech startup, our client is creating a niche in the education sector by leveraging AI to provide teachers with various online tools that can improve their experience as instructors beyond the classroom. After successfully closing a Series B round, with a global investor, the EdTech startup is all set for strategic expansion in the APAC markets.
Apply and be a part of an exciting journey!
The Job :
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will have complete ownership of the firms digital marketing strategy across the region.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the overall digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Facebook Advertisement, Push Notifications and SEO across the region
- Creating and managing Facebook and Google Ads, Third Party Ad Networks, Social Media Marketing and all other digital media.
- Managing a lean team of digital and social media marketeers and expand the portfolio of digital marketing stack while chasing performance, ROI and efficiency
- Working with the Founder and senior leadership team to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc
- Balance customer retention and acquisition to both maximize the lifetime value of existing consumers while increasing the customers base.
- Designing and setting up automated reports and measurement tools that allow result tracking at scale
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms..
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
The Profile :
- You have at least 5 years experience in Digital Marketing, ideally within the Education, E-Commerce or a startup environment.
- Experience within Customer Acquisition Funnel, Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage
- You possess a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.