Founder at Healthelicious Foods Private Limited
Views:70 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
About Healtelicious Foods :
- Healthelicious Foods is a direct-to-consumer brand that has set out to create and market food products that are both healthy and delicious. It is a venture founded by an IIM Ahmedabad and SRCC alum and has been selected for mentorship by IIM Ahmedabad's Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship.
- We marry passion for food with the precision of nutritional science to deliver products that are a perfect mix of flavor, quality nutrition, and satisfaction. Our first line of healthy beverages has been formulated and is set for launch in the coming months. We are building a team of entrepreneurial go-getters who will help us achieve our vision of delivering a wholesome and healthy lifestyle for all.
About the Role :
- We are looking for a talented full-stack marketeer who has exposure and experience at all levels of the marketing stack. The candidate will be the first hire of the digital marketing team and will work directly with the Founder.
- The ideal candidate is one who is excited to take up the challenge of growing an early-stage consumer-focused brand from 0 to 90. This is a hands-on role that allows for autonomy and a deep sense of ownership. We do not expect the candidate to be an expert in all areas of digital marketing, but the candidate should have a general/basic level of competency in each area.
Required Skills :
Some of the skillsets we are looking for are:
- Brand Strategy - Understanding of brand strategy to ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- SEO - Experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building, and on-page optimizations.
- Performance Marketing - Create, monitor, and optimize marketing campaigns on different performance marketing platforms (GoogleAds, Instagram, Facebook, etc.). Experience with Amazon ads is a plus.
- Content Marketing - Create content (blog posts, guest posting, infographics,) that is appropriate to our audience and place it in relevant websites/feeds across the web in order to drives links and traffic back to our site.
- Social Media Marketing - Understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks. Understand how content goes viral. Know how to connect with influential people in these networks.
- Email Marketing - Be able to harvest email addresses using permission marketing. Understand how to drive customer engagement and reconnect with customers using email. Be able to manage and segment lists over time.
- Analytics - you have a good understanding of web analytics and know-how to set up and use web analytics tools
- Conversion Rate Optimization - should be able to use CRO tools and perform a broad range of optimizations, from A/B Testing and landing page optimization to automated optimizations and UX optimizations to improve key conversion metrics.
- Lifecycle Marketing - Set up and deploy lifecycle management campaigns that maintain journeys, triggers, and automation with content.
Affiliate and Influencer Marketing - Have an understanding of running affiliate and influencer programs.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a startup that is dependent on repeat transactions
- Experience in e-commerce or direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands (especially in the food and beverage space) is a plus. Similarly, experience at a D2C focused digital marketing agency will also be valued.
- Experience with the Shopify platform will be an added plus.
- The ideal hire is obsessed with data and has strong quantitative analysis skills, utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
- The ideal candidate is one who invests in continuous learning both on and off the job.