Freelance Recruiter at Consultant
Views:33 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Company: Startup - Early stage
- International experience must
- A partnership in the business can be offered too
- As a Digital Marketing Director at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
- Your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
- Build and inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement