HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:254 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Design & Product Management - Fabric/Garment (12-18 yrs)
Client is a technology driven platform company that provides direct to consumer web commerce solutions for leading Retail Brands. Client, with its proprietary platform, integrates online and offline retail channels automating and optimising Omni-Channel fulfilment. The platform provides brands with a single view of inventory. It helps reduce the costs and complexity of Omni-Channel transformation for brands by using their existing framework and systems.
Clients solutions are currently used by brands such as Ray-Ban, Puma, Max, Lifestyle, Fossil and more. Clients Omni-Channel platform comprising of technology, logistics and customer support enables brands and retailers to improve the post-click commerce experience of their customers
Bangalore Based Position.
- The role is responsible for the overall product design, development and product management of the Lee / Wrangler Brand in India.
- He/She is required to formulate the product strategy, interpret fashion trends, drive innovation, incorporate consumer needs, plan the product ranges and pricing for the brand and lead the product development. The role needs to partner closely with the planning, buying and sourcing leadership for overall success of the brand.
Job Role :
- Lead the overall creative direction and product management for the Brand
- Lead a team of Designers, Category Managers, Merchandisers etc all working on the Product vertical
- Formulate and execute the Product Strategy working closely with the leadership team
- Determine specific needs by product category to fulfill consumer demand and develop product to meet these needs as well as financial objectives of the company
- Be a key stakeholder in driving the Innovation platform consistent with the brand positioning
- Create a product & pricing architecture that works for an E-commerce first approach
- Develop specific seasonal product initiatives, flash lines as well as merchandise assortments
- Core - Define, monitor and review the core replenishment line
- Define and monitor the seasonal PD and PM calendar
- Pricing an Margin management in line with business plan
- Work closely with global teams to identify relevant inputs and leverage global collections
- Develop and drive an agile Product team that is able to derive key consumer insights / trends and translate into commercial product while staying true to Brand ethos.
- To increase the full price Sell thru through better merchandise & better cost.
- Drive presentations at sales meetings and customer connect
- Sourcing trips and market visits for consumer insights
- A strategic leader with strong commitment to excellence and professionalism and strong in people management.
- At least 12 years or above relevant working experiences in fabric/garment merchandising; experience in multinational companies or previous exposure to Jeanswear business an added advantage
- Bachelor's / Master's degree, preferably in Fashion
- Fashion flair with good knowledge of fabric, laundry, garment construction
- Good presentation and strong communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Excellent creativity and strong sense of style and understanding of fashion
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of creative software Adobe Illustrator, Corel etc.