Delivery Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:277 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Customer Success - HealthTech Startup (5-12 yrs)
About company :
- Our client is a fast growing technology startup in healthcare sector, headquartered in Delhi with offices in 6 other Indian cities. Their vision is to transform every clinic and hospital into a - Smart Clinic- and - Smart hospital. They are bringing latest technologies in internet, mobile, artificial intelligence and IoT to every doctor and patient through SaaS based offerings.
They are backed by best of the venture capitalists and angel investors and is fast expanding across Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities.
Founders Profile :
- Two out of three founders are from IIT Madras and one is from IIT Kharagpur, Worked previously with Flipkart, Times Internet, Freecharge, Hike and Management consulting firms prior to starting this venture.
Role : Head Customer Success
Job Summary :
Candidate would be joining a team experienced in Healthcare.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage client portfolios of assigned territory.
- Ensure smooth onboarding handoff
- Identify the low usage accounts and execute on - get well- plans
- Analyse the customer data and implement the best practices to improve customer experience
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives ranging from activation to operational troubleshooting.
- Deliver accurate forecasts on renewals that achieve or exceed renewal targets while highlighting risk and potential attrition
- Measure effectiveness of the team primarily through payments/renewals, adoption score, and other operational metrics, create a cadence for reviews within the team and expose metrics and associated insights to the executive and ecosystem teams
- Communication with upper management to develop strategic operation goals, developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Recruit, mentor, train, motivate and retail the top talent
- Managing the team of CSMs in assigned territory
- Good in Process Execution
- Flexibility & Adaptability to a fast-paced working environment
- Good in Problem Solving
- Eager to learn
- Good Decision Maker
- Keen Interest in Technology
- Sincere & hard working
- Good Commercial & Analytical Skills.
- With proven negotiation skills and effective communication skills