Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1069 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Head - Customer Service - Pet Product Business (8-14 yrs)
The Offer :
- A challenging, exciting, ambitious work environment where you can bring your pets along!
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing organizations in the pet industry
- Access, awareness and education on quality pet care
The Employer :
Our client is a luxury pet products brand. They design and customise innovative yet stylish products that is safe for all pets, increasing their comfort, health and happiness. Having won several brand awards, they hope to impact more families with their holistic pet care experience.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Establishing and overseeing the adoption of the support team's vision, goals and objectives at all levels
- Leading analyses, workshops, and the development of recommendations for consumer insights for review by the Head of Sales and key stakeholder meetings
- Measuring the effectiveness of all customer support approaches and initiatives primarily through conducting consumer surveys and analysis of recorded support agents to consumer correspondence
- Developing necessary teams/ resources for achieving the business targets and servicing the customer needs and the market to be catered
- Developing insights on field observations regarding the scope of improvements in technical services and provides feedback to the reporting authority
- Improving construction practices and systems in the market, innovates, launches newer simpler effective systems, trains for regular up-gradation of skills in the developed team/ franchisees
- Developing service channel with appropriate training for satisfactory services to the customer
- Coordinating with sales, marketing, finance & commercial on all issues regarding the business
- Undertaking negotiation based on leads generated by sales, rate and payment terms finalisation, and collection of dues in regard to service
The Profile :
- You have at least 8 years experience within a Customer Service role, ideally within the Retail industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders