HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:87 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Customer Service (10-12 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client has quickly emerged as India's largest omnichannel beauty destination with millions of happy customers across the country. From bringing you your favourite brands and keeping you up-to-date with the latest beauty trends, expert advice and videos, to more than 68 Luxe and On-Trend Stores, an ever-growing online community for beauty buffs, and a Beauty Helpline, they go out of their way to give their customers the very best. With 1200+, 100% genuine brands, and six warehouses across India that stock lakhs of well-curated, well-priced products, our client offers a comprehensive selection of makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrances, personal care, luxury and wellness products for women and men.
- Support the customer throughout the regional business, balancing customer needs with business requirements and presenting a compelling case for internal change and improvement.
- Champion the customer service department - This entails assessing and managing the customer service team to continually improve processes and outcomes
- Measuring and reporting - Agree priorities and standards and then manage the CS team to deliver them.
- Manage all customer service processes, remembering that we are becoming more proactive and engaging customers earlier in the buying cycle.
- Troubleshooting - As problem areas for customer service are identified you must plan the priorities and then engage your customer services team to address these areas and make the planned changes quickly and effectively.
- Financial analysis - Manage your budget effectively and be able to promote requirements for additional funding where they can increase the customer recommendation ratings and increase overall business performance. Report your expenditure as required.
- Planning - To drive continual improvement in people, technology, processes, service and product design and build. Establish and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience.
- Training - Ensure continual upskilling in customer services through evaluation, development, and training of staff.
- Day to day management - Manage your customer services team to deliver what customers need and to continually improve your customer service team's efficiency and effectiveness. In addition, ensure that you build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
- Experience: 10-12 years experience
- E-com (B2C and B2B) experience - Product Development, Digital Marketing, Sales/Sales Excellence
- Education: Master's degree in a relevant field