Founder at Inventure HR Consultants LLP
Views:69 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Customer Relationship Management (8-15 yrs)
Designation : Head- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Work Location : Andheri East
Working Hours : 9.30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Pick and Drop Facility : Pick up from Bhandup Station and Drop at Andheri Station
Weekly Off : Alternate Saturday's Off and Sunday Off
Experience : 10 Yrs+
Budget : Upto 15.00 Lacs p.a.
Job Role : We are seeking a position based in Mumbai to manage the Internal CRM & Operational activities for our existing and prospective customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the CRM team
- Key account management and providing highest possible level of service to the customer.
- Implementing, Maintaining, monitoring systems in Pre & Post Sales
- Continuous improvement for processes and tracking efficient management across the team.
- Aligning with the company's long-term vision and developing a growth strategy
- To ensure smooth flow of orders.
- Leading the business meetings with existing clients and propose new clientele.
- Using knowledge of existing processes, and the existing business identifying improvement areas and increasing efficiency of the team
Quantitative Analysis ; should be good with numbers and be able to make sense to come up with business insights.
- Liaising with employees at all levels and functions to provide the required support to the customer.
- Training and development of the team from CRM and managerial points of view for the long term
- Custodian and Overlooking the Backend Sales processes:
- Order processing, invoicing, manage contracts, billing and collections.
- Collaborate with all relevant units (production, diamond departments, accounts) for streamlining and monitoring the management of all service orders.
- Understand client needs, develop and deliver products to address customer requirements, seek feedback from clients on services provided, constantly monitor and review quality benchmarks / norms to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Deep understanding of customer orientation and ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Good exposure and understanding of the Jewellery industry is a must.
- Manufacturing, design, or development knowledge is a plus to understand customer needs and propose creative solutions
Key attitude traits:
- Flexible, proactive, enthusiastic, and committed
- Team Management
- Very strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Efficient Problem-solving ability.
- Quantitative and analytical ability
- Implementing newer ways that lead to increased efficiency and optimum use of available resources.
- Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills