Head - CRM - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handling projects for Mumbai with working in worli for 1-2 working days and rest in Kalyan Mumbai
- Responsible for creation and implementation of CRM process and structure.
- Ensuring timely query resolution within TAT and handling escalations and resolving them and controlling the matrix.
- Providing overview of various MIS and feedback for management review.
- Ensuring adherence to processes, policies & procedure within the TAT.
- Coordinating with various banks in order to facilitate the bank tie up for disbursement of loans to customers.
- Coordination with Banks with an appropriate solution to customers queries / payment issues deftly setting and meeting monthly recovery targets while executing innovative plans, strategies and different policies for fast recovery from the customers; overseeing outstanding dues/payments and assessing the problems in the way of collection of payments from customers to assist the company in timely collection of the dues.
- Sending Demand letters, Reminders, Cancellation Letters, Payment Receipts and customers dealing, all back office activities, to maintain sales record & customer details, refunds, cancellations of property,, to manage the daily routine working with users.
- Ensuring timely dispatch of payment reminders & demand letters through ERP
- Assure customer files/data safely stored and no loss/misplacement of any important document.
- Assist team in meeting deadlines (agreements /registrations/ payments)
- Assure all KYC (Pan card/passport/OCI) documents collected for all customers.
- Assure allotment/agreement process followed strictly, including submission of online details (challans) on behalf of client. Assure the maintenance & timely updation of allotment/agreement dates.
- Assure team hands over important legal documents only to customers or their authorized personnel (letter required).
- Inspection of Flat and giving possession to the customers.