Partner at Mega HR Consultant
Views:48 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - CRM - Health/Wellness/Fitness Stores (3-10 yrs)
India's fastest growing chain of Health, Wellness and Beauty stores with over 75 stores in India and located in 50 countries.
Job Title: CRM Head
Reports To: Online Business Head
Primary Location: Mumbai
Experience: 3 years in CRM, preferably with an e-commerce company.
NOTE: Candidate should have extensive knowledge of "CRM marketing campaigns", "Customer analytic","customer loyalty Programs","End to End customer lifecycle ","Digital campaigns","retention marketing"
The CRM Head is responsible for managing the organization's CRM, responsible for customer retention campaigns, should have a detailed understanding of how CRM databases work and be able to use them strategically for business growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user's lifecycle
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across Company, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Responsible for end to end customer lifecycle
- Experience with CRM softwares required
- Customer Journey Mapping, analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Effectively utilize push notifications, SMS & email campaigns to target users with relevant and personalized communication
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage customer loyalty programs and other customer retention programs.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal language skills.
- Customer centricity is a must.
- Managing the call center and lead fulfillment
- Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards
- Responsible for quality assurance of all CRM campaigns
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Graduate with more than 3 years of experience in CRM, preferably with an e-commerce company.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer analytics
- Insight applications
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Previous experience in CRM marketing/retention marketing/email, push notification, SMS is an add-on but not mandatory
- Prior experience with an e-comm player or experience with revenue management/category management will be preferred
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills