Head - Copy/Content - Advertising Vertical - Internet/eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
- Research about the brand, competition, and category and create a communication plan for the brand in line with brand values.
- Head all outdoor campaigns, Ads.
- Ensure consistent brand voice across all brand channels and pieces of communication.
- Understand the platform for communication and create copy that works for the platform. Measure content for performance and conversion.
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) basis content created.
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing and design teams to ensure high-quality output.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Review and update published content as needed, identify gaps and make recommendations accordingly.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets company's needs and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Have an interest in new advertising trends and techniques