Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:210 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Content Management - Media Startup (7-14 yrs)
- Opportunity within an emerging media startup founded by industry experts
- The position reports to COO of Business Vertical
- Lead content publishing activities in a fast-paced work environment
- Our client is a new-media startup with a team of award-winning industry experts. Created for Youths, they aim to become the a global interaction platform through innovation of new media formats and consumptions.
The Job :
- In this role, your vision will set the tone and content requirements of the brand. The formate is video-led and 100% digital, covering wide ranging topics from current affairs to lifestyle. You will manage entire digital content ideation, production and publishing. You should be in tune with technological advancements and ensure content department is up-to-date for production of relevant and relatable content.
You will be responsible for:
- Development, supervision, and optimisation of the content department made up of in-house talent and freelance contributors.
- Ensuring compelling and engaging content meets the company's needs and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organising, modifying and verify content and information.
- Working with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborating with co-workers to produce fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Analysing data and analytics to seek increase in reader/viewer engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
The Profile :
- You have a degree in Marketing /Communications / Journalism / Business Administration / English, Public Relations / International Relations/ Information Technology / Law / Psychology / or any other related field.
- You have at least 7 years experience in digital publishing magazines and video platforms as a content maker for the youth.
- You have proven expertise in digital video production, managing digital portals and understanding of camera work, production, editing and publishing software.
- You have effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to identify and analyse digital trends to find the right topics to drive conversations.
- Prior experience in news, current affairs and similar areas will be preferred.
- You have an understanding of digital / social media marketing and experience working and strategising with marketing teams.
- You possess leadership skills to hire and train freelance and staff video producers to contribute content to the publication.
- You are collaborative and able to work and lead across departments and global offices
- You are proactive, have a positive attitude, and a mind for creative solutions
- You are a highly creative person with a knowledge of industry and social media trends
- You have a growth mind-set and sense of humour.