Head - Category Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Head - Category Manager (FMCG)
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 8 to 12
Must Have : category management, buying, FMCG, Retail,
Job Description :
- Improving /Achieving Budgeted Bottom line .
- Ensure Healthy Availability (Range/Focus/Promotional/Seasonal/SSO skus) Achieving Budgeted Sales.
- Generating Other Income through Selling Assets for Visibility and Quantity Purchase Scheme.
- Ensuring 100% compliance of the sold space to the brands
- Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts with Finance team on payables and Receivable on regular basis.
- Plan JBP's with all the Top business Partners and review on regular Intervals for mutual Growth.
- Assortment Rationalization /Range Planning.
- On boarding New Products/Brands based on Competition and Demand at a profitable and Competitive margin and review Performance.
- Benchmark quality, pricing, latest developments, and consumer activities with competition in respective markets.
- Design Monthly Promo Calendar and Offer the best among the competitors and ensure Effective Execution.
- Ensure Effective Buying Practice and compliance adhered.
- Supervising Retail Allocations of Merchandise and periodic replenishment to ensure optimum stock cover.
- Ensuring Stock Cover under norms.
- Ensure SOP for Damage and Expiry is adhered Reverse Logistic happens on time.
- Ensure Visual Merchandising is executed as per the Agreed Norms.
- Review Required Report for Understanding Business Performance time to time
Desired skills :
- Monthly sales Performance.
- Vendor wise Sales.
- Analyzing Vendor wise Fill rate.
- Stock Cover Report.
- COGS Report.
- Damage and Expiry