Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:403 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Business Development - Water Solutions (15-30 yrs)
MUST BE FRENCH FLUENCY
- GOOD IN TENDERING WORK AND GETTING GOVERNMENT BUSINESS
- Ensure Sales and Business development in the Kinshasa and surrounding provinces to ensure full utilization of equipment as well as to expand the company's base of activities and market areas.
- Billing - ensure daily activities get signed off by customers. Forecasting of income & expenditure monthly/quarterly and yearly.
- Project cost and expenditure - act as compliance and budget gate keeper on cash spend and cost charges to project by local third parties.
- Assist the Business development team with technical details such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), SHEQ documentation, equipment records, site visits, and related documentation.
- Provide a daily drilling dashboard to Business Head/Business development summarizing production, downtime, and Red/Orange flag issues.
- Market penetration through sales, marketing, contact development.
- Transparency on daily sales/operations activities.
- Developing markets outside of greater Kinshasa.
- Development and expansion of the Solar product line.
- Development of new product lines (water reticulation, Water softener plant, Solar water geyser, tanks stands, pumps)
- Business plan and presentation of water solution business ideas
- Business plan and presentation prepared for possible government business
- Part of the Business Development team. Leading Business Development for markets outside of Grand Katanga and developing plans and structures for water solution business.