Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:530 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Business Development - Textile (20-30 yrs)
Our client is Leading Polyester Producer in South East Asia. Looking for Head of Business Development Polyester Polymers and Fibers. Looking for Engineers ( Not Diploma) with 25 years of experience having handled Exports of polyester polymers and Fibers or related products.
Interested candidates must call Krishnan at 08309618146
Qualification - B.Tech. (Textiles or Chemical), MBA Qualification added advantage.
Key Requirements : - 20 years of experience in Textile Industry (Polyester Polymer/ Fiber/ Yarn)
- Should have worked for at least 5 years in Product Innovation (both product and market development)
- Should have thorough knowledge of Polyester Polymer and Fiber Production.
- Knowledge of Polyester fiber markets, segments, applications is mandatory
- Knowledge about fiber spinning and the interaction of fiber technology, fiber chemistry and fiber properties and their effect on spun yarn processing and properties is essential.
- Exposure to Weaving/ Knitting/ Fabric Processing desired.
- Should have worked on customer alliances/ joint product development.
- Should have worked directly with customers on product applications and improvement.
- Should have a free mind to develop and work on new ideas to the benefit of the organisation
Reporting to : This is a senior position and reports directly to the Director.
Job Overview :
- To identify, develop, and sustain markets for Polyester fibers and Polymers, by engaging in product innovation and customer development.
- Fully responsible for all Customer Alliances, especially with respect to speciality products.
- To visit customers (both domestic and export) regularly, and understand their needs, and provide solutions through customized products.
- To provide sense of security and satisfaction to the customers, by addressing their stated and implied needs.
- To effectively communicate to plant the market requirements and actively participate in improving the performance and quality of Polyester Polymer and Fiber, based on such customer inputs.
- To interact and follow up on regular basis with production, process control, technical service and quality control departments to improve and optimize product performance.
- To evaluate and inform the changing needs of the market to the management and help in developing new/specialty products.
- Responsible for gathering effective market intelligence (competition, customer requirement, technology changes, trends), and help management in formulating strategies to improve market share.
- To work with technology and equipment providers to achieve manufacturing excellence and improve competitiveness.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.