Head - Business Development - Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
Head of Business Development
- ShareNest is India's first technology-enabled, asset light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone.
- ShareNest vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
- Founded by Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
Key Responsibilities: The Head of Business Development at ShareNest will work closely with the Founders and Director to drive company growth, acquisition of new localities and working with his team to achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Oversee market research and formulate acquisition strategy for geographic regions in line with company goals
- Source, lead negotiation to acquire properties both from developers (Primary Channel) and Owners (Secondary Channel)
- Undertake acquisition and coordinate for commercial, legal and technical due diligence and analysis of specific properties including financial analysis with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the Founder, Director of Sales and relevant stakeholders to spearhead growth to be the largest player in the category in the country.
- Develop strategies for identification, evaluation & shortlisting of properties, specific to each of the cities identified which meets the evaluation criterion in coordination with projects, sales and legal team.
- Develop a strong understanding of legal and other checks required to assess the property with close interaction with relevant professionals
Growth, Planning & Investigation :
- Research and recommend new markets for growth, plan strategically to determine the need for land acquisitions.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers to meet the organization's needs
- Develop a system/process to scale the business for various locations
Required skill-set :
- Overall experience of 8-10 years in Real estate/Banking & Finance/FMCG at a leadership role with at least 5 years specifically into real estate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions based on accurate and timely information and analyses.
- Exceptional analytical & organization skills. Ability to lead the entire team and accomplish set goals.