Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:1037 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Head - Business Development - Marketing Services (4-6 yrs)
We're looking for a highly motivated, commercially-driven and experienced Business Development Head (ideally with digital agency background) to own and drive company's revenue growth and be responsible for new business.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about digital, media and social, and is results oriented and proactive. You would be reporting to the director and working closely with different service heads.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, including forecasting, budgeting, analysing profitability and managing conversion
- Provide input to improve current service offerings and develop new products by collaborating with service teams and identifying digital trends and industry needs.
- Build sales strategy for domestic and international markets including but not limited to outbound and cold reach outs, inbound lead generation and referrals.
- Execute sales process from account identification to negotiation and closure.
- Develop a strong understanding of company's offerings and create a convincing value proposition for potential clients based on their business needs
- Manage and motivate a team of business development professionals to grow revenues and sell across the entire service offerings.
- Ensure that contracts are signed and up to date with assigned clients, and that the necessary information is in place to conduct business with the client
- Brief internal teams on the client expectations and project deliverables and ensure client satisfaction
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 4 years of digital agencies sales experience or 6 years of digital marketing experience
- Has direct sales experience in internet marketing or web development
- Has managed a sales team of 2 or more people and used them for lead generation, fixing meetings, making presentation
- Working knowledge of website development, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, closing, negotiation and customer relationship skills