Head - Business Development - Insurance & Policies (9-15 yrs)
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their targets and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for team mates
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Exploring business potential opportunities & clientele to secure profitable business goals & managing the frontline sales team.
- Monthly meeting with lenders and ensuring that all open issues and items are dealt with.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping a close view of market trends to achieve metrics.
- Achieving the targets and goals set for your profile including the budgeted cross sell targets
Business Development :
- Formulating business plan for development and growth of the organization.
- Steering entire business directions, ensuring profitability in line with organizational objectives.
- Acquiring and developing new clients and negotiating with them for securing profitable business.(Channel Patners)
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with customers and provide operational guidance and support to the relevant functional departments to ensure implementation.
Customer Relationship Management
- Managing customer centric operation and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery timelines and service quality norms.
- Interface with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.