Co - Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:29 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Business Development - FMCD (10-18 yrs)
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Business Development to drive end to end requirements for our business needs.
What you- ll be doing:
- Utilize your demonstrated abilities in augmenting business, identifying new market segments, setting up new retail outlets in line with objective of company.
- Utilize your In-depth understanding of various retail formats and their viability based on all parameters. E.g. geography, competition data, and market study using different surveys
- Setting quarterly targets on current t and future visibility in terms on number of stores open.
- Analyzing business potentials, implementing plans to drive sales.
- Monitoring competitor activity and devising counter measure
- Conducting Market research, competition analysis to identify new locations suitable for brand.
- Developing and building good connection and network in the retail ecosystem with brokers and vendors.
- Setting up store operation after launch.
- Establishing good connection and networking in the retail & franchise ecosystem.
- Planning and ensuring growth plan in branch formats.
- Aligning and targeting business development in line with business plan.
- Negotiating & finalization the terms as per company standards.
- Ensuring expansion targets are delivered.
- Manage a team of BDM's to achieve monthly goals.
- Managing vendors and looking after retail setup as per company standards.
What are the skills that you- ll need to succeed in this role:
Technical Skills (KPI will be based on these)
- Tools Knowledge: Excel
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Negotiating Abilities
- Market & Location Knowledge
Behavioral Skills (KPI will be based on these)
- Flexible Thinking
- Result Orientation
- Commitment to Learning
- Attention to Detail
- Professionalism (Attendance/Punctuality)
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
What are the perks in store for you?
- Dynamic learning environment
- Fun and cooperative team members and cross functions
- Travel Reimbursement