HR Manager at imdnext Consulting Services
Views:200 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Business Development - Engineering Services (7-10 yrs)
Business Development Head
Job Description :
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties :
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations