Head - Business Development - eCommerce/Healthcare (8-10 yrs)
Head Of Business Development
Location : Ahmedabad
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Must Have : Experience in Business Development in Skincare/ E-commerce domain
- Team handling
- Experience in D2C marketing
- Start-up or smaller Co experience
- Be a highly experienced D2C marketing leader from a brand acquisition and onboarding background, ideally with start-up or smaller Co experience.
- Have a strong track record of delivering growth for the organization and consecutively promoting brands on our portal.
- Demonstrate strong people management skills having managed teams as well as senior stakeholders working directly with the C-suite.
- As the business scales and the product offering expands, experience across retail and offline segments would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience to self-generate new acquisitions - create a sales pipeline from scratch
- Ability to utilize commercial acumen with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable track record in regularly delivering brand acquisition targets
- D2C market experience in onboarding and managing brands
- Confidence to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, entrepreneurial environment.
- Drive lead generation & acquisition across all platforms and channels, predominately online, focusing immediately with overall responsibility for the brand.
- You will be the expert on the e-account by building a formidable relationship to drive agreed business growth and turnover.
- You will be responsible for business and market development and scope out opportunities for growth and key initiatives to leverage category growth and market share.
- You will innovate and activate key launches, campaigns and collaborations with marketing and digital for impactful brand presence leading to business.
- You will ensure right presence on brands across top SKUs to ensure discoverability, build customer experience through brand pages under e-tailers and product page details and compelling reasons to drive purchase.
- You will do market intelligence and competitive landscape mapping along with the innovating presence and utility of tech and digital where relevant.
- You will investigate/manage and look into potential Direct to Consumer (DTC) opportunities.
- You analyze partners in terms of development potential, profitability, sales revenues and you develop and implement the necessary plans of action.