Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:100 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - B2B Sales - Logistics Business - North (11-13 yrs)
Sales Head - North ( B2B ) @ Delhi, India
Our client is into transportation services. They would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Sales Head - North ( B2B )
Location : Delhi
Education : Any Graduation/Master's Degree/ MBA
Experience : 11 - 13 years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Required Skills : Sales Focus, Business Acquisition, Negotiation, Sell to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Build Relationships, Strategic planning abilities, Analysis skills, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Problem Solving, People Management, Conflict management, Performance management, Team handling, Emphasizing Excellence.
2. Business Expansion - Someone with 11+ years experience in B2B sales and business development in Car Rental/ Travel & Hospitality/ Logistics or other related industry. New Clients acquisition.
- Candidate is expected to ensure maximum share of customer's business to come to company on a daily basis besides keeping track of new opportunities to increase company revenue from the client on a month-to-month basis. Strengthen relationship with assigned clients
- Make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict clients- present and future needs, Present new products and services with an objective of enhancing existing relationships, Organise client debriefs, Track and record activity on accounts.
- Sustain and Expand present volumes,work with related departments within organizations of Customer's and COR.
- Increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for company, Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met. Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, other means of generating interest from potential clients.
3. Persuade and pitch to convince potential clients to do business with company, Set up meetings between client decision makers. Ensure compliance with company Values, Policies and Standards.
- No breach of ethics while sourcing customers.
- Growth and Expansion of Business including Identifying New Growth Opportunities, Identification and Acquisition of New Clients, Expansion of Network, Expansion of Business with major Existing clients, Launch of New Services etc. Ensure implementation of approved plans/ initiatives, periodically review achievement vs. plan and decide course correction measures.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, best practice, competitors, and leading customer strategies to adapt sales strategy to meet the changing requirements.
- Develop innovative sales strategies, demand generation activities, etc.
4. KRAs include, but not limited to :
Business Expansion :
- New Clients acquisition. Work closely with other strategic initiatives within business to ensure success of implementation in Operations.
- Drive continuous process improvements Build domain expertise through End to End Framework.
- Demonstrated ability to make the link between Business Area Strategic goals and the Customer Experience.
Strong business acumen, Adept at championing change through building relationships with peers, business leaders, - and vendors.
Preferred : Any Graduation / Master's Degree/ MBA.
- Bias towards situation deescalation first and definitive follow up with root cause analysis. Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates