Manager at Flexability
Views:15 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - After Sales Service (6-10 yrs)
- Annual Business Planning and Review
- Analyse past performance and potential, draft targets for parts and service location- wise with Finance Manager finalize in consultation with the Retail Business Head, monitor weekly and monthly parts consumption and plan corrective actions accordingly.
Accounts Receivable :
- Monitor status of accounts receivable with Works Manager, Manager and Retail
- Business Head, recommend deviation from credit policy in identified cases.
Customer Satisfaction :
- Monitor response and resolution time with respect to customer service issues, coordinate with concerned works manager for effective closure, if required coordinate between customer and regional office for resolution on certain issues.
Key Account Management
- Monitor planned actions for identified key accounts with respect to aftermarket (parts & service) and finance issues, liaison between concerned people internally and the customers.
Expansion of Service Infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for expansion of service infrastructure based on customer presence and potential, provide inputs for feasibility study, provide inputs for investment plan.
Part Inventory and Availability :
- Monitor first pick for parts for branches, suggest corrective actions to Parts Incharge Warranty and Service Administration
- Monitor number and value of claims rejected, review and seek approval as per limits, seek National Sales Heads approval for settlement of out of warranty claims.
Post Sales Service :
- Provide resolution to customer escalation cases on complaints from works managers and seek guidance and support form channel/Area/Regional Service Manager.
People Management :
- Identify manpower requirements, seek approval, coordinate with HR for recruitment and selection, create training and development plan for team and develop team competencies, prepare and review personal business plan for team members.
Desired profile :
- Commercials understanding of Markets & CV business (P&L)
- Technical and Commercial Knowledge
- Leadership, Communication and People Management Skills
- Customer Orientation and Negotiation Skill
Kindly share application with appropriate answers :
- How many percentage you have in 10th, 12th,BE,Btech,Diploma,
- Do you have experience in manufacturing industry
- Do you have Company Owned, Company Operated service center experience COCO
- Do you have experience in Warranty and Service Administration and Post Sales Service