Director at Breakneck Lifestyle Private Limited
Views:23 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
He Spoke.live - Senior Manager - Merchandising (1-3 yrs)
- Join us in making the fastest fashion yet sustainable brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
- We have grown 600% annually in revenue with just a team of a few. We have been featured as top 100 D2C challenger brand in India by YourStory. Also, recognized by LBB, Mensxp & Whatshot.
- The Problem : In an era of social media, where what is trending today is outdated tomorrow. You get groceries in 10mins! Even climate is not seasonal anymore. But, brands still follow a seasonal approach in launching new collections. The way fashion is made & sold hasn- t changed since ages. The traditional processes are broken & obsolete, they are not sustainable, and they are not fast. Something has to be changed!
- The Solution : We're building a real-time fashion brand fulfilling a need for constant newness with an ultra-fast design to a sales cycle of just 100 hours. We cut down the lead time through our virtual design engine and low-risk inventory model. Styles are made virtually with computer-generated imagery yet 100% realistic using Metaverse technology & proprietary workflows. No sample is ever made to launch a collection, which reduces the fabric wastage & avoids unsold inventory. This makes us the only fastest-fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time.
- You would be solving a real challenge! A challenge to partner with production units & factories with the lowest MOQs of 25-50 per colour per style but larger in a number in total quantity. To ship more styles more frequently as an ultra-fast fashion brand. To manage production cycles which doesn't hold inventory, and doesn't hold real catalogue images. How would you convince & onboard Production Units or Factories whose MOQs are in 100s-1000s?
- Can you replicate a car manufacturing model in fashion? Assemble-to-order approach in fashion, challenging the traditional processes. Doable?
- Can you ensure the Right Stock at Right Time? From raw materials to work-in-progress to the ready stock. To be faster, in-sync as we launch fresh styles every 300 hours.
- We don't have a team for this! You would be the first. You need to build things from scratch, execute it alone or get it done (through your own contacts/resources) and own it. Can you pull this off?
- There are no roles and responsibilities, pre-defined salaries or rules. You are owning this, you define them.
- This is the first thing you need to do when you apply, draft the responsibilities & explain how you would be doing it along with your resume, your previous work samples/portfolio and the salary you want.
With Whom ?
- Founders of HE SPOKE are ex- Slice, Voonik & Siyarams. You'll be directly working with founders.
- We are creating a growth/core team which includes a distribution ninja, merch, retention & cro expert, performance marketeer, copywriter, 3D creator, category lead, product & 3D engineer.
- 1 - 3 years. Experience in Merchandising or Experience in any Fashion domain is a must.
- We don't hire many. A small, highly passionate team working to redefine fashion. Apply only if you can execute at breakneck speed, can handle stress, and are highly passionate about fashion-tech.
- We're looking for young hustlers who believe in bringing a change to the traditional fashion industry and who don't believe in work-life balance or limited working days at this point in life.
What We Believe?
These are the questions which we ask ourselves each day. If this is what you, then it's a match!
- Am I speaking new? The art of foresight, thinking beyond & new. (Our Mantra: Speak Something New)
- Can this be done faster? Fast is always better than slow.
- Is this sustainable? Being frugal or doing it with fewer resources.
- Are we on the same page? Listen Up, Speak up! & Work together in the right and transparent way.
- Can people count on me? You must always keep your word. Being responsible and reliable is a must.
- Is this better than last time? The only competitor you've is yourself. Beat your own work.
- Is this what my customer wants? First comes the customer rest everything would follow.
- Who's running the show? It's You.