HDFC BANK - Virtual Relationship Manager (0-4 yrs)
HDFC BANK - Virtual Relationship Manager ( Experience 0-4 years)
Job Purpose :
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience. Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer.
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a "window' to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
Customer Engagement :
- Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
- Call handling as per defined standards.
- Accurate resolution for customer queries and Complaints
- Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
- Attrition control of customers.
- Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
- Deepening relationship by cross selling 'sticky products' like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
- Penetration of products across groups.
- Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
- Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
- Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc.and prevent outflow.
- Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
- Income to be generated at a customer level.