Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC Bank
Views:1031 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
HDFC Bank - Senior Wealth Manager (6-12 yrs)
- An Imperia Relationship Manager handles a group of High Net Worth Imperia Clients
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Deepen the relationship by Cross selling Banks Products and Services according to Customer Needs
- Increase liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing customers
- To Enhance & Retain customer profitability by capturing larger share of Wallet
- Ensure profitability of the portfolio: Generate high Income per Customer
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria through cross-referencing.
- Education: Any Post Graduate/Professional Degree.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate should be confident, aggressive
- Should have good knowledge of all Banking Products.
- Should have a good knowledge of Third Party Products like Mutual Fund, Insurance
- Preferred Skills: AMFI and IRDA Certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.