HDFC Bank - Sales Manager - Personal Loans (1-6 yrs)
- Sales Manager is the front end sales position of the Bank having primary objective to acquire & grow business in Salaried loan segment.
- SM has to meet the Business target and Productivity benchmark by generating maximum potential business in assigned area / location in Prime Market through Branches, Open Market & DSA Business.
- Allocation of Channels varies from time to time depending upon business exigency.
- To Meet benchmark Targets and SM Productivity Norms by Generating business through Branches, Open Market & Channels.
- Monitor & review business progress of channels, FOS & Branches on regular basis and highlighting area of concern to branches / concerned persons.
- Sales manager has to ensure that benchmarks of FOS & channels are met.
- To ensure increasing the wallet share from the Customer thereby selling all the products of the Bank as per assigned targets ie CASA, FD, Credit Cards, Insurance & Other Assets.