Recruitment Officer at HDFC Bank
Views:24 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Relationship Manager - Sales - Retail Agri Segment (1-3 yrs)
Job Name- PA (Business Unit) : Relationship Manager - Retail Agri
Job Title : (Job Name) - Relationship Manager
Business Unit (PA) : Retail Agri
Team : (Sub team in the PA) : Agri Sales Team
Reports to (job) : Cluster Head / Circle Head
Location of role : Pan India
Job Fn : Sales
Role Type : Individual Contributor
No of direct reportees : NIL
Travel Required : Extensive (commute to source / service his portfolio)
Job Band Range : E1 - E4
Job Purpose :
- Acquisition, enhancement and retention of customers by providing best possible services and being the dedicated point of contact for customers of Agri sector.
Job Responsibilities (JR) : 6 - 8 Areas Actionable (4-6)
- Sourcing and Business Generation
- Business scoping of geographical market for farming and rural community
- Sourcing proposals from individual farmers/Cooperative societies/Rural Mandis & Markets/ Kissan Clubs/Farmer Producer Organizations etc.
- Conducting marketing activities for generating new business
- Work on productivity benchmarks
- Market Update and Change in Product/Processes
- To keep an update with respect to market requirement, competition and customer banking behavior.
- To understand the changing dynamics in the market and propose amendments in various product offerings.
- To keep abreast of changes in State Government laws and policies.
- Relationship Building and Maintenance
- To liaison with new and existing customers for relationships.
- To be in touch with agro centers /rural mandis/Rural markets/Kisan clubs for maintaining and deepening existing relationships.
- Addressing complaints received from customers within stipulated TAT.
- Delinquency/Rotation & Recovery/Housekeeping
- To work towards minimal delinquency in portfolio.
- Follow-up with customers for recovery.
- To monitor rotation of accounts
- To avoid dropping of limit in customers' account, ensure submission of documents like LAD, CAM, etc.
- To support legal and remedial team for legal actions
- To work towards keeping Housekeeping parameters under control.
- Farmer Education and Capacity Building
- To conduct village level farmer meetings and educate farmers on various products offered by bank
- To make farmers aware of various aspects of banking and keep them informed about tools and technology for improving farm production.
- To educate farmers about debt waivers, crop insurance & government subsidies.
- Increased penetration and cross sell
- Cross sell of other assets and liability products
- Promotion of digital platforms like NetBanking, Mobile Banking, PayZapp, Insta Alert, Smart Buy, Chillr, etc.
- Training and Development of SO/HBL
- To utilize the sales resources (HBL/SO) for optimal sales support.
- To groom supporting staff and enhancing their skills by imparting regular trainings for better customer relationship dealing.
- To monitor performance and counseling them for delivery
- Relationship with Retail Branches and Other Stake holders
- Liaise with Credit to ensure timely decisioning of proposals & closure of Housekeeping items.
- To coordinate with Remedial team for NPA cases and work towards recovery of the same
- To coordinate with the local Operations team for disbursement
- Liaise with RBB team for activation of branches for KGC business & for providing best services to customers
- To liaise with Business Correspondents (BC's) for new & existing customer relationships
- Others Any other task assigned by seniors from time to time.
Educational Qualifications Key Skills :
- Graduation (preferably Agri Business)
- Post-Graduation MBA (preferably Agri Business)
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Experience Required :
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years in a similar role or Sales experience in Seed companies, Fertilizer companies, Agri Product companies, Banks, etc.
- Preferred from Banking/Financial Services.
- Major Stakeholders (intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties)
- Branch Banking
- Agro Centres Rural mandis/Rural Markets/Kisan Clubs
- Business Correspondent
- Senior Leaders from Product/Sales