HDFC Bank - Imperia Relationship Manager (6-12 yrs)
Imperia Relationship Manager-HDFC Bank
Overall Goal :
- Managing high Net worth customers and providing them best in class banking services. Ensuring we are the primary bankers for the customer
- New acquisition of customers to portfolio / deepening their banking relationship with us and offering them with various products of our bank.
- Enhancement of the relationship by cross-selling products and services as per the profile & need of the customers
- Retention of the customers by providing the best possible services and being the dedicated point of contact for these customers
Key Result / Responsibility Areas :
Sales(Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention) :
Acquire new customers who meet product criteria and flag them on the system
- Referrals generated from existing customers
- Leads generated by branch staff & personal leads
- Internal bank databases
Increase liabilities size of relationship via :
- Balances in a/c's of existing customer
- Acquire all related ids of the Primary id and send racing /deracing request on Web-based system for flagging and grouping.
- Use FD maturity reports/event based trigger's to track maturity of HDFC FDs and prevent outflow
- Use updated wallet share data in CRM Next to track FDs in other banks and divert them into HDFC on maturity
- Use updated Wallet share Data in CRM Next to track accounts and products with other bank and transfer the same
- Know the customer's business to proactively provide financial solutions
Utilizing the sales resources (BDR or COEX or Asset Coordinator) for optimal sales support :
- Penetration of products across family groups.
- Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Trade Forex, Cards etc and new products.
- Promotion of digital platforms like net banking / mobile banking / Pay Zapp / Chillr / Smart Buy etc to customers
- Meet customer engagement process as per guidelines laid down. i.e. Contacts Benchmark- 100 % of active groups to be contacted every month.
- Personal Visit Benchmark - 100 % of active groups to be met atleast once in rolling 3 months i.e., 33.33 % unique visits per month.
Contacts Benchmark :
- For preferred -100 % of active groups to be contacted once every 2 months i.e., 50 % unique contacts per month.
- For Imperia - 100 % of active groups to be contacted every month.
Personal Visit Benchmark :
- For preferred -100 % of active groups to be met atleast once in rolling 4 months i.e., 25 % unique visits per month.
- For Imperia - 100 % of active groups to be met atleast once in rolling 3 months i.e., 33.33 % unique visits per month.
Portfolio Management :
- Identify existing/new customers who meet Preferred product criteria and flag them on the system and upgrade these customers under the Preferred programme in line with the Preferred grouping criteria
- Liaising with PB to flag eligible customers from Classic portfolio
- Identifying customers through Large Transaction reports (LTR)
- GMs or VPs of all Cat A companies and CSRM salary account companies which meet programme criteria and have future potential
- Taking referral from satisfied customers.
Ensure that individual customers are grouped and Customer To Group (CTG) Ratio is maintained on the portfolio :
- By grouping them with their family members who already hold accounts with us
- By grouping them with their family members post selling liability products to the family members, if they do not have banking relationship with us
Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached :
- Ensure that within each customer group a minimum number of stipulated Income Generating products are sold
Ensure that the Customer Group profitability is achieved :
Manage Band 1 and 2 customers and ensure that they are moved to Band 3 and above
- Ensure that atleast one income product is sold to each Preferred group in the year
- Ensure minimum productivity of 4 income per day
- Maximum customers transaction to be done online across customers / groups.
- Portfolio Values to grow gradually - CA, SA & TD
- Call Planning basis APT, Call Plan. Pre & Post Sales Planning
- Sales Kit comprise of Forms / Fact sheets / Recommendations to ensure Instant close of sales
- Tracking of all products leads till end result not justified.
- Customer interactions are duly updated on CRM Next
- Any other job / task assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Profile changes (if any) are duly updated in CRM Next
- Customer account must be updated with current contact details.
Enhancing customer wallet size :
- Ensuring that customers make us their primary bank
Knowing about where all the customer is currently banking and moving him to our Bank :
Ensuring that customer scope is done and updated on ongoing basis in CRMNext and products targeted accordingly
Sales to family members and associates which have been grouped together
Attrition control of customers :
- Includes persuading the customer to continue and if required renew FD- s
- Deepen by cross selling - sticky products- like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory.
- Ensure all the ECS and EMI is getting linked to this account.
- Ensure quality of relationship while racing. Should be capable of maintaining eligibility
Regular customer contact to establish needs of the customer and opportunities to cross-sell :
- Monitor large amount movements through CH106 portal and 1crore portal and account closure from the deposit accounts and ensure that customer does not attrite
- Ensure that the marketing analytics list on possible attrite, is called and retained