HR at HDFC Bank
Views:697 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Assistant Branch Manager - Retail Branch Banking (2-6 yrs)
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager (ABM)
Department: Retail Branch Banking
Reporting to: Branch Manager
- To facilitate acquisition of new current account customers in the branch
- Ensure Activation and value build-up in newly acquired current account customer portfolio / value enhancement from portfolio of customers assigned.
- Higher customer wallet share of float and focus on cross-sell of business need products & personal banking and investment products to portfolio customers.
- Achievement of new acquisition value and number plan for retail current accounts for the branch. (responsibility on new acquisition plans/product mix etc. will be basis the acquisition model i.e. CANI or BSM)
- Ensure overall value enhancement from the portfolio of customers handled.
- Responsible for monitoring the portfolio health of portfolio retail current accounts in the branch, with respect to on-boarding, activation, value build-up & AQB maintenance
- Understanding the customer business and prepare customer profile
- Focusing on - Profile-based selling- approach, for cross - sell of value added products/services and acquisition of new to bank liability customer - through referral of portfolio customers.
- Proactively monitoring balances and controlling attrition.
- Maintain continuous customer engagement through customer visits / contacts and proactive resolution of customer issues / queries.
- Action on central triggers / initiatives on value build up, cross sell and portfolio monitoring as per Branch Sales Process.
- Support catchment profiling for the branch for CA potential with the help of branch / sales team
- Monitoring of sourcing of current account by Sales Team or Coex linked to the branch.
- Work in close consultation with the central product team to modify the product features / parameters to ensure right product fitment for portfolio customers (Product Customization).
- Provide regular inputs to the product team on competition benchmarking, opportunities and segmentation, product features and quality of portfolio acquired.
Competencies Required :
- 2 to 6 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of banking products / services
- Good relationship management and presentation skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Preferably having prior experience in sales / relationship management roles in banking (including branch banking or other banking verticals) or financial services.