HCP Wellness - Client Servicing Coordinator (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Client Coordinator to join our growing Cosmetic & Ayurvedic Manufacturing Company to create and nurture long term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfil them. If you also have a background in Customer Service and Knowledge of working in same industry, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Build Relationships with Key Employees among Customers
- Create Plans to Address Clients' Business Needs
- Advise Clients on Creating Profitable Processes
- Schedule Regular Meetings with Customers to Ensure They Are Satisfied
- Act as Point Of Contact for Complaints and Escalate Issues As Appropriate
- Help Sales Team Up-Sell or Cross-Sell Services and Products
- Ensure Both the Company and Clients Adhere To Contract Terms
- Study Competition to Find New Ways to Retain Customers
- Collaborate With Internal Teams (E.G. Sales, Planning, Senior Management) To Address Customers' Needs
- Proven experience as a client coordinator
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIS (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS office, with working knowledge of CRM
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team