Senior Recruiter at HCM Next
Views:22 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HCMNext - Executive - Marketing (1-5 yrs)
Job Description | Marketing Professional / Marketing Executive
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic B2B marketing executive who will execute market strategy to accelerate demand generation, and drive customer experience. You should implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should be able demonstrate that you are tech savvy and are able to contribute towards design creative and innovative solutions to reinforce our general marketing campaign.
- You will also be responsible for the marketing research, trend evaluation and identification of opportunities. You will be involved in researching, writing, editing and proofreading content for websites, social media channels, and e-newsletters and maintain sales collaterals.
- Experience of marketing of IT/ATM/Banking/Financial industry software /services to BFSI customers is preferable.
- The position is based Noida office and require travel into domestic and international geographies. The position reports into Marketing Manager/Head of the company.
- MBA Marketing / Sales / International Business or PG Diploma equivalent education from a reputed university
- 1+ years in digital marketing and promotion
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Sales force)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- An organized individual with excellent communication and analytical skills with good attention to detail
- A self-starter, comfortable working autonomously and in cross functional teams
- Possess relevant skills to communicate messages effectively, be creative and play with the team
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Exposure in implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns encompassing product launches, themed/initiative driven campaigns and events
- Have exposure to lead-generation for the Sales teams via a marketing plan based on market segmentation
- Created / maintained sales and marketing collateral, alongside re- prints and stock management.
Age 25 - 30 years
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- An excellent team player who is willing to drive initiatives, own marketing strategy, work across organizations and structure new approaches to new opportunities
- Take part in creating strategies and roadmap for different digital marketing channels
- Experience of marketing IT/ATM/Banking/Financial industry software solutions/services to the BFSI customers in the past is preferable
- Conducting market research and laying out the marketing strategies according to opportunities identified from such research
- Exposure in digital marketing/content marketing/content production/online events
- Develop and analyse market research and competitive research plans and programs, both short and long term
- Use inputs from the research and competitive analysis to provide inputs to internal customer teams in the areas of offering scope, competitive positioning, white spaces available etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team as well as product managers to establish synergy for achieving the revenue goals of the company.
- Develop marketing reports, company brochures and other marketing related matter
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with various functions to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- Evaluation of ongoing campaign's performances, effectiveness and analyse the data to know its effectiveness
- Websites and social media content creation, updates, and response
- Continuous evaluation of competitors strategies and formulations of action plans in correspondence to competitors market campaigns
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute marketing strategies
- Contribute to exploring new business territories, generate leads, and focus on customer & partner relationship
- Contribute to lead-generation for the Sales teams via a marketing plan based on market segmentation
- Ensure costs do not exceed the allocated budget
- Efficient production of marketing materials and their timely updates in the allocated channels
- Conduct market surveys, analyses the relevant data and find opportunities to explore
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Remain abreast with new product development, marketing trends and digital channels
Miscellaneous - Represent in domestic as well as international conferences.
- Review collateral, banners, and other marketing material
- Liaising with external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered to schedule and strong working relationships are maintained
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages,optimize user experience, SEO efforts and campaigns
- Collaborate with global sales team to manage events and conferences
- Relish working in a company with a diverse and fast paced environment
Shifts - No
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.