HR - Manager at HaystackAnalytics Pvt Ltd
Views:52 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HaystackAnalytics - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-9 yrs)
- Lead all our marketing activities from social media, digital campaigns, and traditional marketing to advertising and creative projects
- Developing plans to help establish our brand, and setting short-term and long-term goals based on the organizational goals
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Ensure that the website, promotional material, and marketing campaign strategy are updated on a regular basis
- Create and monitor activities on various platform keeping the business vision aligned
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Prepare monthly marketing budget
- Preference to the candidate with 5+ experience in a Marketing leadership role, preferably within the healthcare/FMCG industry
- Experience running successful consumer marketing campaigns
- Ability to quickly prioritize and assign tasks
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals and project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exposure to Digital Marketing
- Experienced in Consumer Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.