Talent Acquisition & People Manager at Thrive Now by Hashtag Loyalty
Views:20 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Hashtag Loyalty - Associate - Customer Success (1-2 yrs)
About Thrive :
At Thrive, we- re looking for a Customer Success professional to join us on our quest to help restaurants succeed online. Preferably, you- re someone who loves interacting with people, is inquisitive, resilient and resourceful. We- re looking for a person who is not afraid to wear many hats and enjoys a culture of freedom and responsibility. You will be given the trust and authority to try different things, explore ideas, fail, learn, adapt, and try again. We- re a small team (think David) creating a food-delivery platform that's going up against large aggregator platforms (think Goliath). If you- re someone who also wants to get their hands in different parts of the product, then this role is perfect for you!
- Become a trusted adviser for each of your customers. Build and maintain strong relationships with all the key stakeholders.
- Execute the customer onboarding process for new customers.
- Guide the restaurants in extracting maximum benefits of our tool. Manage external relationships with key accounts and lead process improvement, negotiations, and implementation.
- Conduct regular check-ins & business reviews with your customers to ensure consistent engagement.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team. Use data and existing insights to understand opportunities for performance improvement.
- Brainstorm and prioritize practical, pragmatic solutions that can be accomplished quickly.
- Liaise between partners and various verticals, communicating effectively to maintain customer satisfaction. Work cross functionally with Thrive's product, engineering, vendors, tools and operations teams.
What we are looking for :
- 0-2 years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Customer Support, Account Management, Sales, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Past entrepreneurial or startup experience - you- re comfortable operating in a rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.