Senior Manager Recruitment at Hashedin Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:41 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HashedIn Technologies - Lead - Enterprise Cloud Sales (7-9 yrs)
Enterprise Cloud Sales Lead
ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW :
We are a software development MNC, with a difference. We build deep tech SAAS products and platforms. Our experts in Cloud, Data Engineering, API, Microservices, Analytics, Machine Learning & Integrations, build upon learnings and frameworks from a decade of launching 150+ products. We understand the process, passion and hard work it takes to launch and support a growing product
We are currently a multi-million organization with YOY growth of 2.5X supported by 500+ workforce offering 150+ products to 125+ clients and growing. We take pride for being certified as a - Great Place To Work- in India.
We are anchored at Bangalore with overseas presence in US and Malaysia and all set to spread our wings to Canada, Singapore and Australia respectively in coming months.
Visit us at www.hashedin.com to know more.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Acquire/develop/manage key large accounts with potential revenue of $2M-$5M
- Identify, qualify, and sell cloud business solutions to new clients
- Work closely with Cloud Consultants to provide domain expertise for Proof Of Concepts (POCs) for Cloud solutions
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure: foster prospects; build relationships; cultivate a consultative sales approach; manage the sales process through responsive, proactive and client-focused communication and client management
- Provide consultative selling and recommendations to increase the quality of product and service provided to clients, as well as cloud offerings and solutions: act and think like a market expert (not a services pusher)
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Problem solve and find ways to improve our business, products, and approach (as well as those of our clients)
- Partner with our Project Management team to foster the transition from Sales Cycle to Client Implementation
- A technology graduate with an MBA, with 7 - 9 years of B2B SaaS/enterprise IT Cloud experience
- Good exposure to cloud solution sales preferably AWS cloud
- Good Executive Presence with organizational and situational gravitas to meet senior stake- holders.
- Comfortable with multiple Sales Driven approaches - SPIN, Value Driven Sales Approach, Challenger Sale etc
- Must have knowledge of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) market & cloud technology.
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike, with all levels of our organization
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills including managing deliverables to meet quality requirements and deadlines
- Capability of taking initiative and taking it to closure.
- A superior track-record of driving Sales and closing deals in excess of $250K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), with growing responsibility
- Experience with Sales CRM's and success executing complex sales process, i.e. documenting deal development
- Proven track record of exceeding quota on a multi-year basis
- Experience performing software demonstrations in a complex, multi-stakeholder sale
- Experience creating and responding to RFP's
- Experience creating MSA's and SOW's, as well as facilitating the legal review
- Ability to learn quickly, and adapt even quicker
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- Confidence with a healthy dose of humility
REPORTING TO: CBO