Hardskills - Executive - Customer Management Operations (3-4 yrs)
We are looking for talented and self-motivated operations executives from a consulting/BPO background to join our Pune team to help support customer management operations. Our customers, the world's top brands, expect a high level of professionalism and excellence. We are looking for professionals who are detail-oriented, have strong communication skills and can demonstrate strong initiative. You will need to have excellent planning skills and be able to work methodically and with focus.
It is a full-time role for a Singapore entity, and work hours are a regular daytime schedule.
- 3-4 years of work experience with international companies
- Disciplined, high work ethic
- Process driven with strong ability to execute workflows with high degree of attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to recognise trends and escalate issues internally before they impact clients
Responsibilities include :
1. Thorough understanding of the Hard skills product, platform and market segment
2. Be responsible for cohort groups assigned to you from start to finish
3. Deliver a cohort completion rate that meets/exceeds the high success rates we have
4. Manage all communication for assigned cohorts
5. Help refine processes to efficiently manage workflows
6. Effective and error free execution of day-to-day operations
7. Provide support for other operational - activities related to client - management
8. Report compilation
Must Haves :
- 3-4 years- work experience
- Graduate degree (successful completion of an online learning course is a plus)
- Fluent English communicator - written & verbal
- High proficiency in modern software tools & programs: full Microsoft suite, Salesforce, etc
We offer :
1. Fixed daytime workhours and competitive compensation
2. A stimulating work environment and a really big mission
3. Exposure to working with Fortune 500 companies
4. Team culture that values diverse backgrounds & individual accountability.
Candidates who are willing to relocate to Pune or who are in Pune.
Salary Offered : 5-6 LPA