Haptik - Manager - Business Development (3-4 yrs)
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 100-member strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are building bots for all sizes, big and small - come and join us!
We are a full-stack conversational AI company from building products to delivering bots for our clients. We are looking for a - Manager, Business Development- to believe in this mission and lead the engineering aspects of bot delivery.
- Evaluate sales opportunities and business case presentation for new and existing clients in India. Expand market penetration and grow the profits.
- Put Product / technical knowledge to commercial use and prepares estimates and tenders in accordance with sales and pricing policy.
- Drive high standards of customer service and satisfaction throughout all areas of the business.
- Identify new sales opportunities in newer markets and verticals and prospect clients via social, cold calling or other mechanisms.
- Prepare Sales proposals, RFPs, agreements to ensure timely sales closures.
- Demonstrate high account management standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for working closely with product and sales teams to develop all collateral such as sales decks, one-pagers, technical documents, etc.
- Represent the company across industry events and conferences.
- 4+ years experience in B2B Software Sales or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, MBA a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.