HR Manager at Happymonk Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:34 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Happymonk - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Business Development Executive:
We're seeking a qualified business development executive to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
We have a dedicated function that pursues opportunities for long-term growth and revenue from customers, markets, and relationships. Our bread and butter. Business development professionals understand the fundamental drivers of the business, customers, partners, and competitors. Their insight is critical to making smart decisions in the pursuit of long-term business value. Whether working with an idea, product, service, or relationship, most business development roles are selling something at some point. The interplay among strategy, relationship management, and sales ultimately fuel the company's growth path.
The objective of this role:
- Take a role in the development of proposals for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline following targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analysing new venture integration.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
Special Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree in business or management.
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- Extrovert personality, socially outgoing, effective communication, Challenge accepted, Great convincing skills,Negotiation skills.
- Should be able to commute for handling different clients and vendors.
Compensation: 15-30 K p.m.
Key perks :
- Working with the best in the industry
- Insurance Program
- Wellness Benefits
Industries : Internet Technology, Research and development, Architecture, Security & Surveillance, Wellness, Construction & Allied Industries