Human Resource Executive at Happymonk AI Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Happymonk AI Labs - Intern - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the features and benefits of the product/service.
- Follow up on sales inquiries coming in through website, emails, ad campaigns, and inbound calls
- Setting up meetings with the prospective clients.
- Presenting product/service demonstrations to the client.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with clients through effective after-sales support
- Establishing new business links.
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions, and industry meet-ups for business development.
- Sales reporting and reviewing performance.
- Collaborate within teams to achieve better results.
- Assisting in developing the overall marketing strategies.
- Conducting marketing research and analysis to produce relevant marketing information.
- Create awareness of the brand.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Prioritizing the lead and approaching them.
- Formulate different marketing strategies and update them periodically.
- Assist in preparing the necessary documents required for submitting bids for the Government tenders
- Generating new leads from various sources
- Closely work with the senior executives and accomplish the tasks assigned by them
Skills Required :
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office mainly for reporting and documentation.
- Deep understanding of negotiating techniques and marketing tactics.
- Faster learning ability and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated professional with a result-oriented approach.
- Good presentation Skills.
Education Qualifications : Degree in Business and related fields.