Happydemic - Community Manager (2-3 yrs)
- Happydemic is an initiative started by Radhika Mukherji, Singer Shaan's wife, & Amar Pandit, Managing Director of My Financial Advisor & Happyness Factory. The company was launched on 17th April 2016 with a vision to spread happiness in the lives of artistes and customers.
Job brief :
- We are looking for a passionate Community Manager to run a Music Inspired Community (MIC). If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional, we would love to meet you! Our ideal candidate should have exceptional oral and written communication skills and should be able to develop engaging content. You should be a 'people person' with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
What is MIC ?
- MIC (Music Inspired Community) aims to revolutionize the way musicians' network, upskill, and interact with industry experts. Our mission is to provide value to musicians beyond mere transactional benefits, focusing on comprehensive personal and professional development.
Place of work : Vile Parle East, Mumbai
Job Title : Community Manager
Job Responsibility :
- Set and implement campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for the community.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure smooth operation and technical functionality of the community platform.
- Build relationships with artists and industry professionals, Facilitate connections between musicians.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- High level of ownership
- Oversee community engagement and feedback collection.
- Manage Zoom sessions and expert interactions.
- Coordinate with CEO for community management and development.
Experience : 2-3 years in community management, preferably in the music industry.
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation certification in relevant field
- Preferable - Digital Marketing certification
Key Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience in planning, leading and launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating an event series and writing email newsletters)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Knowledge of online marketing and current marketing trends and techniques
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and ability to multitask.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.