Talent Acquisition Lead at HappyCredit
Views:76 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
HappyCredit - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
HappyCredit, India's fastest cashback app is proudly MADE IN INDIA.
With HappyCredit, get instant cashback rewards when you shop at Flipkart, Myntra, Ajio, Pharmeasy and 100+ partners.
Earning cash back with HappyCredit is so simple, we call it Aishback.
HappyCredit is on a mission to make online shopping delightful for 400mn bharat shoppers with credit, rewards, shopping inspiration and more.
Come join us & drive massive impact & transform online shopping and financial liquidity for a huge audience. We are backed by marquee India and US based investors.
Job Description :
- End-to-end ownership of app marketing (organic and paid)
- Provide strategic directions to increase revenue generated through HappyCredit's app by driving higher installs and nurturing app leads
- As Marketing Manager you will oversee all app acquisition and engagement marketing campaigns (e.g., install campaigns, push, email, in-app message)
- Suggest and onboard new app acquisition channels (other than Google and Facebook)
- Leverage data to understand user conversion funnels, and cohort behaviour to design influential in-app marketing campaigns that will improve app behaviour or reduce churn
- Managing influencer marketing & other engagement activities,develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and campaigns.
- 3-5 years in a organic/paid marketing role (preferably at a E-commerce or Fintech Company)
- Proven track record of managing app marketing activities, app referral programs, and having worked in an app only business
- Proven track record of driving significant app growth
- In depth understanding of the complex App marketplace and its limitations
- Operational knowledge of the best tools / solutions to accelerate app growth / shrink limitations
- Strategic vision towards an app first approach
- Growth hacking mentality: Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Previous significant experience in leading teams, impactful prioritisation of app marketing activities, on boarding and educating others on app best practices.