Recruitment at Happy World Foundation
Views:201 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Happy World Foundation - Chief Happiness Officer - Marketing & B2C eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Job Title: Chief Happyness Officer
Job Role: Marketing, Client Relationship, eCommerce (B2C)
Happy Gardeners, started in 2017, is a quasi-commercial organisation focused on the following service areas:
- Terrace and Indoor Gardening at home and offices
- Providing Workshop to Corporates on Organic Gardening and Terrace Gardening
- Providing our clients, an outsourced model for growing Natural organic (zero plastic) vegetables in Farms managed by us (to be launched)
- eCommerce platform to sell Natural organic (zero plastic) vegetables, fruits, groceries and any other organic products online (to be launched)
Happy Gardeners will provide an opportunity to the rural youth, skilled and empowered through Happy World Foundation,
- to sell their organic produce (fruits, vegetables, flowers, other products) through the eCommerce platform of Happy Gardeners
- to manage and maintain the outsourced organic farms of our clients
The idea is to create employment opportunities to the rural youth and stop their migration to the cities.
Our Culture: We have a very open work culture, where everyone is treated as a "Leader" and not as an "employee". We have created a family environment so that everyone is at ease and carry no stress at work. Where everyone is HAPPY !!
What we are looking for :
We are not looking for someone to join us as an employee but rather we are looking for a Change Agent - someone who wants to be the change they wish to see in the Happy World. We are looking for a strong Marketing profile to manage the entire marketing aspects including managing the soon to be launched
(a) eCommerce platform and (b) outsourced farm concept, of Happy Gardeners. We expect the profile to manage existing and future client relationship and grow the organisation into a profitable venture, which will then contribute a certain percentage of the profit to Happy World Foundation (Not for Profit organisation).
We are looking for an absolute go-getter, who is passionate about gardening and organic farming and come up with innovative ideas and concepts.
Our compensation may not match corporate or industry standard range but if you believe in - Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life- then this is the right opportunity for you. The job also offers an excellent opportunity to indirectly contribute towards the success of Happy World Foundation (NGO) and it's objectives.
Compensation will be a mix of Fixed and Variable components, with the latter component based on targets achieved.
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably a MBA) with Marketing as the core subject
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2C Marketing
- Should have fairly good conceptual knowledge about deploying and running a B2C eCommerce platform including Supply Chain Management
- Prior work experience in similar line of business either in Marketing and/or managing a B2C eCommerce platform will be given preference
- Should be passionate towards the objectives of Happy Gardeners and Happy World Foundation (NGO)
1. The candidate should have excellent communication and client relationship management skills
2. Should be results orientated and thrive within a target-focused environment.
3. They should be highly self-motivated and have demonstrated influencing and analytical skills.
4. Should represent the organisaction at events, organise awareness campaigns
5. Should be responsible for managing and maintaining the website and if required revamp the entire website
6. Should be extremely social media savvy and have a fair understanding of Digital Marketing (SEO,SEM etc).
7. Possess excellent research skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to think quickly on your feet.
8. Exceptional organisational skills with a go-getter attitude, to excel.
9. Very good knowledge of MS Office tools, CRM tools, Marketing tools like Mailchimp, social media proficiency and visual communication capabilities (infographics, video clips etc.)
10. Conduct email and print campaigns for existing and potential customers
11. Assisting in communication material and content development for the website and assisting in content development for newsletters, blogs etc.
12. Co-ordinate with the team, partner organisations (Happy World Foundation)
- Please send your CV with these details: your current location at Bangalore, Current Salary (CTC), Expected Salary and c) likely date of joining if selected.
- Interview will be held at our office located at Jayanagar 2nd Block (2 mins walk from South End Circle Metro station)