Head of E-commerce at Happily Unmarried Marketing Pvt Ltd
Views:637 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Happily Unmarried - Associate - Marketing - Online Merchandising Team - Ustraa (0-2 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Product cataloging : Candidate will be accountable for product listings on marketplaces and our website/apps with the highest standards.
- Relentless follow-ups to get the job done on time - Candidate will need to ensure that we consistently work with relevant point-of-contacts (both external and internal) to deliver the output on time
- Perform audits of product listings for quality adherence : Perform quality audits for (i) completeness; (ii) correctness; and (iii) relevancy- at both pre-upload and post-upload stage of content.
- Ownership of properties on our website : Candidate will be accountable to ensure all-is-well for assigned properties on our website and/or apps.
- Accountable to set up of campaigns as per marketing schedule : Candidate will be responsible to timely set-up marketing campaigns on website and apps - as per our marketing events calendar
Whom are we looking for:
- You have very good communication skills in English - both written and spoken.
- Very very comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- A very sharp eye for details.
- A relentless mindset to get the job done with high standards.
- Pro-active, pro-active, pro-active!
- A positive attitude towards active learning.
- Preference for people who have had merchandising experience for Amazon and Flipkart.
About Happily Unmarried (Brand: Ustraa)
- Ustraa (a brand owned by Happily Unmarried Marketing Pvt Limited) is a leading male grooming brand in India.
- USTRAA offers anything and everything that a man requires for his personal upkeep - right from beard oils, hair waxes, colognes, perfumes to soaps, facewash, shampoo, hair serums & oils etc. All our products are made from world class ingredients.
- Our online merchandising team provides a ring side view of how an personal care/FMCGbrand is getting built in digital first context (70% of our business is via online channels). We strongly believe this is the new normal of building personal care brands.
- Our brand and belief is backed by most credible operating businesses in the country. We are funded by - InfoEdge, owner of Naukri.com, 99acres.com, Jeevansaathi.com, and largest shareholder of Zomato | Wipro Consumer Care - USD 1 billion+ annual revenue, present in more than 14 countries, owner of brand Santoor (one of the largest selling soap brand in India) | IIFL - India's leading financial services group.