Happay - Sales Operations Role (3-6 yrs)
Sales operations managers interact with all levels of the sales team. Assisting with training, onboarding and mentoring. Improving the sales funnel and process on day to day basis and publishing relevant MIS for internal and external customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the sales team using with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyse and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales talent on products
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelor's degree required, technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of MIS other CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
- Project management certification is added advantage with excellent verbal and written communication skills.