Happay - Executive - Presales (2-5 yrs)
About us :
Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. At Happay, we're on a mission to provide businesses the simplest, one stop solution to meet all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500+ customers across 40+ industry verticals and includes conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the Landmark Group, Wellspun, Jubilant Foodworks and manymore.
We've won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We're looking for folks who are interested in a high-impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of growth.
About this Opportunity :
- Responsible for being an expert in all the technical aspects of the product and the payments industry and supporting the sales team in deal closures. The role is customer facing and requires extensive travel. (After COVID situation)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Production of responses to Requests for information and Requests for proposals.
- Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities. Work with Product Management, Sales and Marketing to help define / refine sales messages and ensure sales packages are developed.
- Maintain insights into competition (largely banks who issue credit, debit and prepaid cards) to be able to maintain an advantage against competitor strategy and tactics.
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Develop product centric selling strategies.
- Relevant experience in technical product configuration
- Help the sales team to win deals.
Qualifications & Certifications :
- B-tech + MBA and applicable experience or successful track record with 2 to 5 years experience.
- Technical background and Understanding of Payment process.
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills