Happay - Business Development Representative (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Has a competitive Spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a - win as a team- environment
- Has a drive for results
- Strong business acumen
- As a Business Development Representative, you will act as part of a Regional Sales Team supporting several Account Executives hunting new business within specific territories/industries.
- Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers in medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence in India.
- You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned with a team of Sales Managers who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities.
What will you be doing?
- New Business Development - Through C-Level engagement and consultative, customer centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of Happay Solutions. You will do this by using different tools and applications, through emails and cold calls and through social media.
- Strategic Alignment - Connect with AEs and cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Account Managers, to create and prioritise strategic target account lists within defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth Pipeline Progression to maximise results
- Crush your targets - Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline, focused on both Install Base and White Space accounts.